Despre mine

Fotografia mea
Bucuresti, Romania
"I do my thing and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful. If not, it can't be helped." (Fritz Perls, 1969)

miercuri, 10 iunie 2009

Freedom

I am a free woman!
free to make my own choices: what i do, where, who i do it with,
free of anger and resentment

how often do you find yourself in the situation of proving to X or Y what you can do? prove your teacher that you are better? prove your ex that they are fools to have lost you? prove your parents that you are better than your brothers/sisters/cousins etc?

de cate ori te-ai aflat in metrou, tramvai si ai avut impresia ca vezi o persoana pe care nu ai mai vazut-o de ceva vreme si ai gandit "fuck, i look like shit today" sau ai iesit all dressed up cu speranta ca te vei intalni cu acea persoana?

been there, done that ... :-( ... lived a life full of constraints, self-constraints ...

Now I fell good with myself, what I became and what is ahead of me! I made peace with what is behind and learnt my lessons. Now I am a free woman! And it's absofuckinglutely great to be free!

Niciun comentariu: