Despre mine

Fotografia mea
Bucuresti, Romania
"I do my thing and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful. If not, it can't be helped." (Fritz Perls, 1969)

joi, 6 martie 2008

Best message from her to HIM

"Save Me From Myself"

It's not so easy loving me // It gets so complicated // All the things you've gotta be
Everything's changin // But you're the truth // I'm amazed by all your patience // Everything I put you through
When I'm about to fall // Somehow you're always waitin // With your open arms to catch me //

You're gonna save me from myself // From myself, yes // You're gonna save me from myself

My love is tainted by your touch // Cuz some guys have shown me aces // But you've got that royal flush // I know it's crazy everyday // Well tomorrow may be shaky // But you never turn away

Don't ask me why I'm cryin // Cuz when I start to crumble // You know how to keep me smilin

You always save me from myself // From myself, myself // You're gonna save me from myself

I know it's hard, it's hard // But you've broken all my walls // You've been my strength, so strong // And don't ask me why I love you // It's obvious your tenderness // Is what I need to make me // A better woman to myself // To myself, myself

You're gonna save me from myself

Niciun comentariu: