Despre mine

Fotografia mea
Bucuresti, Romania
"I do my thing and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful. If not, it can't be helped." (Fritz Perls, 1969)

vineri, 16 ianuarie 2009

Minunile gandirii feminine ...

Desi nu e o noutate pt mine replica pe care o voi reda mai jos, abia acum mi-am dat seama ca inglobeaza intreaga intelepciune a gandirii feminine, si ca, intelegand replica, nu poti sa nu intelegi femeia ...

iata la ce ma refeream:

"...my brain is a wild jungle full of scary gibberish…I'm writing a letter…I can't write a letter…why can't I write a letter?…I'm wearing a green dress…I wish I was wearing my blue dress…my blue dress is at the cleaners…the Germans wore grey…you wore blue…Casablanca, Casablanca…such a good movie…Casablanca…the White House…Bush…why don't I drive a hybrid car? I should really drive a hybrid car…I should really take my bicycle to work…bicycle, unicycle, unitard…hockey puck, rattle snake, monkey, monkey, underpants."

Mai sus aveti si fragmentul de film. Enjoy!

Niciun comentariu: